International Week (iWeek) 2022 is a summer course program initiated by FEB UGM in partnership with the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences and the Faculty of Psychology, Universitas Gadjah Mada with the theme Post-pandemic Rebuild and Recovery: Entrepreneurship Survival, Business Resilience, and Wellbeing Economics. This theme is taken by focusing on 3 sub-themes, namely entrepreneurship, resilience business, and the economic well-being of the community. The topics of the course include leadership with mindfulness (mindful leadership), conflict management and mental health at work, digitalization of business, as well as accountability and good governance practices that help entrepreneurs. Decision makers and policymakers in making decisions will be discussed in International Week 2022. The welfare of the community topic discusses concepts and best practices in the program to prosper society. This can be both learning and insight for participants and policymakers to better understand the concept of public welfare.
This International Week (iWeek) 2022 involves cross-disciplines, namely the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences and the Faculty Psychology. The effects of a pandemic that are multidimensional and touch many aspects of life. Interrelated perspectives require a cross-disciplinary perspective to comprehensively look from various sides. The topics in this summer’s course are very related to disciplines in the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences (especially regarding business digitization) and Psychology (especially related to mindful leadership, conflict management and mental health at work).
- Post-Covid business recovery, continuity and resilience: Outlook at the global level
- SME post-Covid resilience strategy
- Mindfulness and mental health in professional work
- Mindful leadership for post pandemic business environment
- Balancing work-family conflict in post-COVID era
- The role of business platform in post-Covid entrepreneurship strategy
- Financing SMEs and society welfare initiatives in post-Covid era: The future of crowdfunding
- Business digitalization in post-Covid era
- Wellbeing economics and post-Covid welfare policy
- Working together: Exploring grassroots initiatives to navigate in post-Covid era
- Accounting, management and accountability in times of crisis: Lessons from the Covid-19 pandemic
- Business model and innovation post covid
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
- SME resilience strategy: Problem and solution for SMEs in post-Covid era